Hello, I’m David.

Greetings content consumers! My name is David Mueller and I’m the newest member of the OIT design team.  I’m just getting settled in my new digs here at the Hilsborough building, trying to keep new names and faces straight and working towards being able to find my way out of the basement in under 10 minutes. I’ll keep you posted on how that goes.

I’m a native son of Raleigh and an NCSU grad- CHASS ’98. No that’s not a typo. I did in fact graduate in the previous century. I’ve worked a technicolor laundry list of jobs in the vast expanse of time since I graduated but recently I’ve come back to State to take some courses in the MS in Technical Communication program- which is how, in a roundabout way, I came to work here at OIT. My hobbies include content migration, HTML hunt-and-peck and deleting the phrase “This Link Will Open in a New Window”.

I couldn’t hope to work with a friendlier crew- everyone has been so welcoming (and patient!) as I’ve been getting acclimated. The first major project I’ve been working on is drawing to a close and I’ve learned a great deal in just a few short weeks. I look forward to working with some of you as clients in the future and to helping find creative solutions to your ever-evolving web design needs.

Ok enough about me. For now at least. Like the cattle drovers used to say- there’s content needs migratin’.